Enter Details & Receive
'The Iron Bodybuilding Workout'
By Instant Download!
I'll Show You How To Transform Your Body
Into A Muscle Building And Fat Burning Machine!Unsubscribe Available At Any Time
(I Hate Spam As Much As You)
Muscle Flapjack Recipe
How to make your own high protein Muscle Flapjacks
Protein Bars or Flapjacks are a great way to get the muscle building protein that your body requires, while on the go. They don’t have to be expensive either. Follow this simple recipe to make your own, saving you money while still providing your muscles with protein at anytime throughout the day:
Muscle Flapjacks Ingredients
- 50g Honey
- 100g Butter
- 100g Porridge Oats
- 100g Brown Sugar
- 100g Mixed Nuts
- 1 Large Scoop of Protein Powder
- Melt butter with sugar and honey
- Mix Protein Powder, nuts and porridge oats together
- Pour the melted butter over and mix thoroughly.
- Line a baking tin with a greased baking sheet, and spread the mixture over the tin.( a small 20×20cm tin works best)
- Bake at 200c for around 20 minutes, then leave to cool.
Click Here to Sign Up for Your Free Bodybuilding Magazine Subscription
Disclaimer: The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program.